20Kn Material Tensile Testing Machine Laboratory Equipment
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Packaging:||1> Inner package: dust-proof plastic bag and strength film 2> Outer package: standard export wooden case with pallet 3> Special package: according to buyer's requirements 4|
|Productivity:||300 Sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||300 sets|
Model No.: WDW-20
Model WDW-20 Computer control electronic universal testing machine is designed and manufactured according to ASTM, ISO,DIN etc standards. Also known as 20KN Universal Testing Machine ,20KN Material Testing Machine , 20 KN UTM and so on .It is computer-controlled precision testing machine, suitable for wide range of material for tension compression, bending and shearing test. It has high stability as well as high precision, equipped with PC system& printer for graph, test result display, test control as set program, printing & data processing. Complete with modulus for metal, spring, textile, rubber, plastic and other material testing & creep test. It is widely used in many field used in many fields such as industry factories, mineral enterprise and high schools. It is one main equipment in all kinds of Mechanical Laboratory .
●ISO527-6892:Metallic Materials-Tensile Testing At Ambinet Temperature
●ISO 14125-Fiber Reinforced plastic composites -deformation of flexural properties
●ASTM A 370:Standard Test Methods And Definitions For Mechanical Testing Of Steel Products Tension Test
●ASTM 1060 And So on
●The mainframe is a double-space door structure. The driving principle is that the motor drives the ball screw pair to rotate after decelerating through the reducer system, thus driving the middle beam up and down to complete the test, the transmission is stable and the noise is low.
●Using four guiding optical screws, high precision ball screw. The high rigid frame is composed of thick beam and base, which can guarantee the frame with excellent longitudinal and transverse rigidity and good overall accuracy.
Can realize closed-loop control of parameters such as test force,specimen deformation and beam displacement .It can be used to realize the tests of constant speed- test force, constant speed- displacement, constant speed- strain, constant speed-load cycle, constant speed-deformation cycle and so on. Various control modes can be switched smoothly. And smooth transition.Advanced Neuron Adaptive PID Control algorithm.
Details Technical Specification:
Electronic Universal Testing Machine In Our Work Shop
Tensile Fixture For Metal Material Bending Fixtures For No-Metal Material
Extensomter For Electronic U T M
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: Yes, we are one of the largest manufacturer of universal tensile testing machines and have a history of more than 13 years
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-7 days if the machine is standard are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the machine is special are not in stock, it is according to specification.
Q: What about the service and product quality?
A:Each instrument must be carried our 100%quality examination and test before shipping .
We supply you detailed videos to help you install and use the machine well. All the machine worthy your trust .
Q: Can the device can be customized ?
We can not only provide standard machines, but we can also provide customized machines according to your needs.At the same time, we can also place your trademark on the machine.
Q: How to distinguish whether we are a real manufacture of the machine ?
A:Come to visit the Factory
B: Require the group photo of salesperson and machine
C:Video withe the salesperson to see the machine by yourself.
For any further question , please contact us in below email !!!
Jinan Chenda Testing Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Jinan Chenda Testing Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd. was established in 2003, and is a professional comprehensive company which integrates research and development, production, marketing and service. Our products are applied widely in many fields such as scientific institutions, colleges, metallurgical, construction materials, railway trains, highway traffic, rubber plastic, wire and cable, and fire facilities.
Our company is located in the beautiful spring city - Jinan, which is the center for developing testing machines in China as well as the largest testing machines producing base at home.
We are specialized in providing:
1. Hydraulic universal testing machines, including computer controlled servo hydraulic universal testing machines, computer display hydraulic universal testing machines and digital display hydraulic universal testing machines
2. Electronic universal testing machines, including computer controlled electronic universal testing machines, electronic tensile testing machines, spring testing machines, panel testing machines, fire door testing machines, insulation material testing machines, Ring rigidity testing machines, electronic power testing machines, pellet testing machines, film testing machines, and so on
3. Friction and wear testing machines, such as computer screen display four-ball friction testing machines, computer display vertical universal friction and wear testing machines, and screen display type friction and wear testing machines
4. Complete impact testing equipment and bending testing machines
Our company regards "satisfying clients' demands" as the motivation for development, regards "technical innovation" as the means of advancing, regards "quality guarantee" as the essence of surviving and regards "employees' satisfaction" as the base for existence. We also shoulder the responsibility to provide our clients with first-class equipment for checking materials.
- Company Name: Jinan Chenda Testing Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Liu Peng
- Product/Service: universal testing machine , compression testing machine , Friction And Wear Testing Machine , impact testing machine , torsion testing machine , tensile testing machine
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000 RMB
- Year Established: 2010
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 6
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Below 1,000 square meters
- Factory Location: NO.687 SONGZHUANG INDUSTRIAL PARK JINAN CITY SHANDONG CHINA
- Contact Person: Ms. Anny Yuan
- Tel: 86-531-61311368
Premium Related Products