Large Capacity Belt Filter Press for Sludge Dewatering
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Packaging:||standard export package|
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen,China|
|Certificate:||ISO9001 ISIO14001 CE,RoHS|
Large Processing Capacity Belt Filter Press for Sludge Dewatering
The structure design of the belt press dehydrator has advanced the technical level of the international counterparts. It effectively solves the problems of dehydration of plant wastes and slag materials, and can greatly reduce the moisture content of the materials. Especially suitable for long fiber slags, such as cassava residue, soya residue, beer dregs, chicken manure, food waste, coco peat, palm oil residue, and so on. The equipment has a high degree of automation, continuous production, large processing capacity, low moisture content of the slag cake after dehydration. Low energy consumption, low operating costs, easy operation, and maintenance.
1. Low power, low speed, and low noise;
2. Automatic press cloth cleaning;
3. Adopt super long filtration and strong roller press in one dewatering way, large capacity;
4. Selection of high-quality anti-corrosion materials and spare parts processing and manufacturing;
5. Advanced and reliable filter belt deviation adjustment and tensioning device, can ensure long-term stable operation;
6. Perfect automatic CIP cleaning system without manual intervention;
7. Frequency adjustment filter, fast walking speed, the filter belt up and down interchangeable;
8. Can 24 hours of continuous operation, a high degree of automation, simple operation, easy maintenance. Touch screen control system, intuitive and friendly;
9. Advanced structure design, wide application range.
The material passes through the conveyor, transported to the hopper of the dewatering machine, and evenly laid on the filter belt through the auger. The filter belt is leveled by the height of the material layer with the operation of the equipment so that the thickness of the material is completely uniform. Then, the upper and lower two ring-shaped filter belts are completely clamped, and the material layer is clamped by the driving roller, and the pair of rollers in the dewatering zone is mechanically pressed several times to press out a large amount of water. According to the characteristics of the material, the extrusion force is automatically adjusted to meet the customer's requirements for material moisture.
|Equipment Model|| Belt Width |
|Main machine power(kW)||Screen spray water pressure(HPa)||Compressed air consumption amount(m²/min)||Compressed air pressure(bar)|| Dimension |
| Feeding material moisture |
| Residue moisture |
| Feeding material processing capacity |
24 Hours Continous Working Belt Filter Press for Brewery Wastewater
Features of Belt filter press
1. It adopts advanced technology and has good appearance. The structure has a large stiffness, a steady operation and low noise.
2. It is equipped with advanced concentration preprocessing equipment to flocculate slurry preferably and decrease running cost.
3. Gravity dewatering zone is equipped with advanced distributor to scatter material uniformly and extend filter cloth service life. Long wedge-shaped dewatering zone and gravity dewatering zone to dehydrate material sufficiently, and make sure that material will not overflow.
4. Dewatering rollers are arranged in a scientific way. Filtrate is respectively discharged from gravity zone, wedge-shaped zone and squeezing zone without disturbing each other. .
5. It works continuously from feeding to cake discharging. It has high degree in automation. PLC interface can be installed as needed to realize centralized control by computer.
6. Power transmission adopts mechanical or frequency step-less speed regulation, so as to get wide speed range and application spectrum.
7. Each belt is equipped with pneumatic tensioning and auto rectifying system to ensure safe operation of filter belt.
Our product line:
Automatic Membrane Filter Presses,
Automatic Chamber/Racessed Filter Presses,
Hydraulic/Mechanical/Manual Filter Presses,
Special Filter Presses,
Filter Plates(including CGR Gasketed Filte Plates),
Belt Filter Presses,
In order to meet different filtration needs of customers, we have been constantly developing and improving our prduct technology, quality, process automation and after-sales services. Our unremitting efforts for years have bought us great trust from customers and our products enjoy fast sales abroad.
feel free to contact us for more information!
Advantages of Shenzhen HONGFA Filter Press:
1. Low filter cake moisture;
2. Unmanned operation and cost saving;
3. Resist high temperature and corrosion;
4. Good sealing effect can perfectly avoid leskage;
5. Energy saving high performance chamber filter press with long working life
----F A Q
1. What's the payment details?
Deposit before production, and balance before shipment.
2. What's the delivery time?
For common order, about 20 days only.
3. What about the warranty for the machine?
Free warranty for one year
4. Do you provide OEM Service?
Yes. OEM & ODM Service is ok for us.
5. What's the MOQ?
6. How about the package?
suitable for sea freight as per your request.
Shenzhen Hongfa Environmental Protection Equipment CO., LTD
We are a manufacturer of Filter Press industry for over 10yrs experince.we provides wastewater treatment plants for a variety of industries and applications; industrial wastewater reclamation; industrial wastewater reclamation systems; industrial water recycling systems Shenzhen Hongfa is a leading supplier of industrial and commercial wastewater treatment equipment. Headquartered in Shenzhen,China, we are dedicated to meeting the water treatment needs of companies worldwide. We offer custom wastewater treatment equipment as well as parts and services. No matter the size of your dewatering project, Shenzhen Hongfa has solutions to help your company optimize the reuse of this natural resource.
- Company Name: Shenzhen Hongfa Environmental Protection Equipment CO., LTD
- Representative: Miss WU
- Product/Service: Filter Press , Plate and Frame Filter Press , Chamber Filter Press , Membrane Filter Press , Wastewater Treatment , filter press pump
- Capital (Million US $): 10,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2012
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: NO.3 Aoxiang Road, Zhangbei Second Village, Ailian, Longgang District, Shenzhen, 518172, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Serena
- Tel: +86-755-13538033101
Premium Related Products