Abrasion Resistance Conveyor Rubber Sheet Group Introduction
Abrasion Resistance Conveyor Rubber Sheet
Conveyor Rubber Sheet—Product advantages
Conveyor Rubber Sheet— Product feature
1. Our product uses advantage nanometer reinforce technology, therefore, it is more firm.
2. Our experts of mining and nanometer material adaption enhance the advantage of our product.
3. Natural rubber latex is directly mixed with nanometer auxiliary agents in ordinary temperature and become masterbatch, which eliminate the shearing and heating the rubber during the mastication and banburying in traditional rubber factory and so avoid the damage of polymer chains from heating and cutting in traditional way.
4. The rubber----which is manufactured with the wet production technology in the state of liquid phrase----is not subject to damages caused by shearing and aging caused by high temperature, so the rubber polymeric long-chain is hardly devastated and the rubber original and premium properties are well preserved.
5. The liquid state is easier to be mixed uniformly, thus the auxiliary agent is less. The content of natural rubber in Xinhai rubber product can reach 95%.
6. The interior and exterior of thicker rubber can be vulcanized synchronously in a shorter time by normal temperature and high-frequency vulcanization technology that Xinhai adopted. Curing is more uniformly, effect is better and there is no over cure and under cure problems.
7. Users can choose different colors to increase their brand value.
8. The tensile strength, tearing strength and resilience have good performance.
9. We utilize the unique wet formula, appropriate preparation technology of mixed dispersion and nanocomposite dispersion technology to get wet nano rubber. All kinds of vulcanizing agents uniformly disperse in the rubber elastomer as nanoparticles, rubber molecular chain remains intact, which can be directly cured under normal temperature, high frequency or low temperature. Therefore, our rubber exhibits outstanding resilience, strength and abrasion resistance.
Conveyor Rubber Sheet— Technology parameter
Molecular weight test data of Xinhai anti-abrasion rubber
Note:1. Typical binmodal molecular weight distribution curve for raw natural rubber
2. Xinhai rubber retains the essential properties of raw natural rubber giving excellent abrasion resistance
3. Long chain molecules are broken up during mixing reducing wear performance
|Rubber types||Xinhai XH35 rubber||International brand rubber|
|Performance parameter||Testing standard||Natural||Natural|
|Hardness shore A||GB/T 6031-1998||36||36|
|Tensile strength Mpa||GB/T 528-1998||23.6||22.3|
|Elongation at break %||GB/T 6031-1998||810||728|
|Tension set%||GB/T 528-1998||4||6|
|Tearing strength N/mm||GB/T 529-1998||71.4||70.44|
|Resilience %||GB/T 1681-1991||73||73|
|Specific gravity g/cm3||GB/T-533-1991||0.96||0.97|
|Abrasion resistance index%||GB/T 9867-1988||118||100|
Remark: the data is got referring to the hardness of 38 of the international brand rubber under wet-type condition.
Xinhai Group founded in 1993 has grown into the industry group involving mineral processing, wearable rubber, mining investment and LFC Machinery after twenty years development. We have been always committed to providing customers with professional, perfect, efficient equipment and solutions. The whole solution we provide for you with the core of reliable & efficient mineral processing schemes and environmental-protection & energy-saving tailings dry stacking, makes us stand up in every EPC bid.
How To Contact Us?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below for free sample,Click "Send" Now.
Product Categories : Abrasion-Resistant Rubber